11.14.2007

Caleb's One Month Birthday

Caleb turned one month last Saturday, I can't believe that it has already been a month since he arrived. It's already growing so fast. Caleb celebrated his birthday with my dad and Beth being here for the weekend, he spent a lot of time being held by my dad, which was a wonderful break for me. The weekend before Jessica came to visit me and that was so wonderful, it was so nice to have her to keep me company and spend a day shopping. Caleb is certainly getting bigger, he has discovered his lungs and uses them all the time. He especially uses them when he seems to fight going to sleep during the day, he must not want to miss out on everything and he is not happy if mom doesn't know that he is hungry before he is hungry. Caleb is becoming more alert and aware of his surroundings. He loves to lay in his playyard and look up at his mobile.

James & I purchased our tickets to go to Oregon in January, so we will be in town from January 10th to the 16th. I am very excited to show Caleb Oregon and show him off to family and friends. I can't wait to see family and friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flies, eh? Caleb is such a cutie! I hope you are all having fun, and we can't wait to see you in January!!!

Marta said...

Hope your trip to Oregon is awesome! So glad you are getting to do that! Isn't it amzing how fast the time goes? Sutton's 1st birthday is tomorrow and we are having a party tonight. It's just unbelievable really!