I know many of you have been awaiting anxiously for pictures of the house and I'm finally being able to give them to you. Now, I haven't gotten a chance to take a photo of the outside of the house yet but it'll be coming soon....also note that the house is not nearly as complete as I want before I show it off to you. There are a few things missing off our walls (like everything) and the guest room/office is not even ready to share yet. I promise there will be more pictures as the house comes together, for now this is all you get to see. :)
Here is a picture of our kitchen, Caleb has already made himself at home in the cabinets.

Philip was so lucky as to share the whole moving experience with us, poor guy he had to spend his vacation helping us move. He's sitting on the couch in our living room. I will tell you, our living room already looks better then it did here. Philip also got the joy of helping James build our furniture that we purchased from Ikea (see entertainment center below). All in all, we are soo very thankful that Phil was here to help James move us. We couldn't have done it without him!

Here is a pic of James & I's room, it's kind of bare right now. Note another piece of furniture purchased at Ikea and built by James & Phil...the dresser.

Our wonderful bathroom, yes there is a sheet on our window. We have the blinds but with all of our company and James working, we haven't gotten a chance to put them up. They'll be up soon though.
And here is our tiny closest, but we were able to make it work with some of my clothes in storage until the seasons change. Eventually, we hope to get some kind of closest organizer for in here.

And here are some photos of Caleb's bathroom, probably one of the closest to finished rooms since it's so easy to have done and we already had all the beach decor for it.


Here is a pic of Caleb's room, he is actually sleeping in his bed when i took this photo. You can see him in the next pic.


So, I mentioned before that we got some things from Ikea, well here's what it looked like with all of the boxes. That is a box to the left side of the photo, it was one of like five and yes Phil is in the very back of the Rodeo. Again, I have to say that he was so wonderful throughout this whole moving experience.

On Wednesday, I guess Phil had had enough of moving and us so he went back home to Oregon and we had a few days before James' family came on Friday. We spent Saturday at Grapevine Mills with them. Here's a pic of Caleb right before he started to cry because he wanted mom to hold him , of course!

Arinn's birthday is next week, so we had a little celebration for her at the Rainforest Cafe for lunch.

Caleb got a very special treat at the mall, he went on his first carousel ride with grandpa. I was very nervous and I think James was too. I was so afraid that he would start screaming and crying in the middle of it because he wanted mom, but you can see from the second picture that after a few times around he enjoyed it. I think grandpa won Caleb over!


And that pretty much sums up what the Wall's have been up to these last few weeks. We are continuing to unpack and get our house in order because in just two weeks Jeff is coming down for a visit! James is very excited, and I'm worried about the trouble those two will get into. And then not too long after that it's my little baby's first birthday.
4 comments:
What? We never get into trouble. What's this you speak of?
The house looks great! Don't you just LOVE Ikea?! :) We have a lot of furniture from there too!
How fun that Philip was able to come and visit! He just looks so OLD! Craziness!
Glad that the move went well and hope that you are settling into your new home!
Your house looks great and that you're feeling right at home. Hard to believe your little man is turning one. I'm still getting over our little girl being almost 18 months!
Wow, almost a year old! How fast! My little one will be 4 months in a week!
I love your house!
Post a Comment