I have been horrible, it's been almost a month with no blogging! We have kept very busy in this last month. My mom came to visit and was here for a week, it was wonderful to have her here. She and Caleb were able to spend a lot of time together and her help around the house was so great! James and I even got to spend some time without our little man. We went to the Yankees @ Rangers game on Memorial Day, of course the Yankees won. :) James says that it's the last time he'll take me the see the Yankees @ Rangers.
Caleb has started swim lessons, he has already had
two classes. I wouldn't say that he loves it but he doesn't hate them either. He is kind of in between the kids in his class, there one boy that

just cries the whole time and there are some that are really into it. Caleb has already put his face under the water, with the help of his teacher and is learning how to blow bubbles in the pool. I think after a few more lessons he'll get more into it. I don't have any pictures yet, because James hasn't been able to come along but I'll post them as soon as I get them. Caleb has also moved up to the next class at school, he is now an Older Toddler. He seems to really like his new class, his best friend Megan got to move up with him.
I just received a promotion at work and have become Assistant Controller and we have hired a new gal that also reports to me. I am very excited about my new position, some of my work is the same and I gave some of my other work to the new gal so that I can take on more of a supervisory position. I have been so blessed to work with such a wonderful controller that has allowed me to grow so much professionally while I balance work and motherhood. James attended FTO school last month and is now an FTO (Field Training Officer), he is currently training his first rookie. He is about 3 weeks into it and has another 2 weeks until the rookie will move to the next phase and have a new FTO officer. When he's not working, James has taken up going back to school. He is taking

two online classes right now and is doing very well. He's working on getting his AA to then onto his bachelors. The co-ed volleyball team has began a new season, this season they are the Bad Boys and Caleb even has a matching shirt. Here's a picture of them before a game.
Next up for the Wall family, we are off to Austin on Thursday for two nights and then onto San Antonio for James' cousin's wedding. Caleb got his first suit for the wedding, minus the jacket. He looks so grown up in it! Then we are home for a weekend and then off again, this time to Canyon for 4th of July. It's definitely the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment