2.05.2011

Ready for Spring!!

January was a very busy month for us and I was ready to bring on February but after the last week we have had, I think it's time for Spring already. 

We spent the month of January with James in training for a week in Austin while Caleb came down with a cold and the next week Caleb had to have some dental work that required him to have anesthesia.  I think all three of us were sick at some point in January.  We finished the month of January spending some time at the Home and Garden show and then the stock show, or as Caleb would say the farm.  This is the second year we went to the Stock Show and Caleb loves getting up close to all of the animals.  Of course, we forgot the camera at the stock show, or maybe i should say the whole month of January because all i have are just a few pictures of Caleb doing the dishes after we made cookies. 

 Then comes February and we have had the wonderful ice and snow storm this last week.  James and I spent the week taking turns staying home with Caleb while the other one went to work and to say Caleb is stir crazy is a understatement.  Three years old are not meant to stay inside and at home for a week.  We were looking forward to soccer this morning and even that got canceled.  Caleb would have started season 2 this week, he is with the same team however they have a new coach and a new team name, they are the cowboys!! Thankfully we have a little sun today and it's warmer, in the 40's so maybe it'll melt before the next ice/snow is to arrives they are predicting for Wednesday.  On Tuesday Caleb and I went outside for a little bit (10 minutes) and I got some pictures. 

I'm sure you noticed the monster truck in the snow, it's not the only place Caleb takes his monster trucks...he has to sleep with them too.  Everything is all monster trucks and monster jam these days.  Monster Jam is coming to Cowboys Stadium this month and I'm pretty sure the Walls will be in attendance.

No comments: