3.16.2013

Trip to the Park

This morning I loaded up the kids and we headed to the park, James got a call last night that he needed to work today.  I'm very excited for his promotion but not him having those long shifts and weekends again.  When his phone rang last night, I was thinking ahh, so nice for him not to be on call anymore but it was telling him that he had to work today.  This was the first week back to his long hours, thankfully it was a off week for soccer so I didn't have to manage that too, but I had to cook 4 nights in a row! This is a very big deal because I NEVER cook and now I have to 4 nights a week (thankfully one night is Saturday). I couldn't have done it without pinterest and I have to say I'm very proud of myself  :)  Back to the park, this morning the kids slept in after being up way past their bedtime last night at a birthday party. They had only been up for about an hour and I could tell if I didn't get them out of the house we were all going to go crazy.  There is a wonderful park nearby that has a trail and a couple of playgrounds.  We started at one playground, walked to another and then walked back and the kids were wonderful.  Even Caitlin got down and was enjoying herself.  Courtney was the little dare devil, no surprise there and was climbing up one of the play structures, which I'm sure is meant for 5+.  She has no fear unlike her mama. I was so worried that she was going to fall off the thing and after a couple of trips up the structure, I couldn't do it anymore we had to leave.







No comments: