9.26.2007
Week 39
Yesterday I had my weekly appointment with my doctor and I still am not dilated and have no effacement, it looks at though Caleb is not ready to meet the world. I haven't even had any contractions except for Braxton-Hicks which are like once a week. There are still 7 days left before his due date, so it is still possible that he'll make it. Otherwise, I'll be induced on Oct. 10th. Next week, my doctor will confirm and set up the inducement officially if there is still no progress. I'll see her one more time on the 8th to do a final check, then on the 9th either she'll give me something in her office to cause effacement and i'll spend the night at home and report to the hospital in the morning or I'll spend the night in the hospital and they'll give me some medication through IV to cause effacement. It looks like only 14 days at the most until our little guy is here, we can't wait to meet him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How nice that you know when you'll be induced if you go past your due date! Darby was born ten days after her due date... and we had just scheduled an induce date 2 days before she was born! At 8 days post due date I was only dilated 1 cm!!! So, I'm happy you have an end in sight! So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment