10.04.2007

Week 40... No Baby Caleb Yet

Well, Caleb is offically past his due date now and his due date was actually Oct 3rd not the 4th. I was off by a day. I had my regular doctor's appointment on Tuesday and everything is normal, Caleb is doing good, his heartbeat is regular and he is still growing. I still don't have any thinning although my doctor said I was dilated 1cm, but I think that she was just being nice and wanted me to think that I am making progress. I am just now starting to have contractions, they are irregular and not very painful yet, mainly just a discomfort. It looks like Caleb will be arriving on Wednesday October 10th unless he surprises us all and comes sooner. My mom is hoping that he won't come sooner then Monday because she is arriving on Sunday evening. Tomorrow is my last day at work and am very thankful for that. I'll be glad to have a few days to relax, spend time with my mom and get last minute things completed before Caleb's grand entrance is made. My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday and the final decisions of Wednesday's induction will be made then.

2 comments:

Four Laffs!! said...

Hang in there! It's going to be soon no matter what. God Bless. We are thinking of you.

Marta said...

I truly feel your pain! Take advantage of every moment of rest you can... I promise you that Caleb will come soon! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!