I know, I know it's been over a month since I have blogged but I have a very good excuse. I have spent my spare time in the last month reading the Twilight series and scrapbooking. I'm trying hard to finish Calebs book so i can take it to Oregon with us for his birthday celebration. In the last month we celebrated the 4th of July in Canyon with James' family, I turned 28, Caleb went to his first MLB game and we had to leave early because a thunderstorm came through.
My dad and stepmom were here last week, it was great to catch up with them and Caleb was so happy to have a new audience to show off for. We spent most of the time just hanging out, we went to swim lessons on Saturday and went to Chef Point, which is a resturant in a GAS STATION. Surprisly the food wasn't so bad but the seating wasn't that great, Caleb had to sit on my lap! It has been on Guy's show on the food network. James and I were able to get away one night and see Harry Potter, it was a great movie but it missed a few major parts.

Wearing Dad's Boots & Watching TV (of course)

Look I'm Swimming!

Ring Around The Rosie

Jump Caleb, Jump

There's always time for a slide into the pool!

Playing with Nana


Grandad, Nana & Caleb

He's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment