10.20.2011

23 Weeks

I'm a few weeks behind, I'm actually 25 weeks and going strong, my last sono appointment was at 23 weeks.  The girls are doing very well, they weigh 1 lb and 4 oz each.  They are both laying vertical, one with her head down and the other with her head up so they'll already getting along great, kicking each other in the face.  Everything is going really well.  I am now seeing my doctor every 2 weeks and being monitored closely to make sure I don't go into preterm labor.  I'll keep having sonos every 4 weeks, which is fun to get to see my girls. :)  They are very active, one of them is always moving around and their movements are beginning to be able to be seen outside of my belly.  Caleb thinks it's so fun when he can see/feel them move around.  He is still very excited about his sisters, he gives them a hug and kiss every morning when I drop him off at school, talks about how he is going to give them bottles and play with his sisters.  I keep praying that it'll stick around once the girls arrive.

Baby A

Baby B
    

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How did I miss this? Twins!!! So exciting. It is so much fun. :)