10.20.2011

Caleb Turns 4!!!

I can't believe that Caleb is now 4 years old, it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant, although now I am pregnant with our sweet little princesses, which probably plays a role in my remember when.... days.  I'm sure the pregnancy is contributing to my emotions although it seems like this birthday has been the hardest in facing my little boy is growing up.  It just amazes me everyday when I pick him up from school and his daily work consists of writing his name and learning to write his letters and numbers.  It just doesn't seem right, my little baby can't be learning to read and write.  This year we had a birthday party for him and he invited all of his friends in his class (thankfully they didn't all show up, there's 23) and some of our friends that have little ones his age.  He was so excited for his party, as soon as I gave out the invites, it was all he talked to his friends about (and of course his baby sisters, it's an ongoing conversation, many of his friends have little sisters that have already come out of the belly :) ), all of this more evidence about how much my little baby is growing up.  I'm so happy that we still have next year before he moves up to the really big school and attends kindergarten.  Maybe our little princesses won't grow up as far as their big brother is (I know, but I can hope & wish). 

Celebrating Caleb's Birthday 






Caleb's Birthday Party

We arrived early and Caleb was able to go down the slides before his friends arrived, check out our big boy

It's Party Time!!





          

No comments: