1.18.2012

Our Twin Girls Have Arrived

We have survived our first week becoming a family of five.  Last Tuesday morning I went for my routine doctor's appointment, the girls were schedule to be delivered on Wednesday morning by c section, however the girls had something else in mind.  I was already having contractions that were 2-3 minutes apart.  My doctor announced that these girls would be coming that night, so she sent us on our way and to be back at the hospital in a few hours and scheduled the girls to arrive at 5 that night.  I didn't even have a bag packed!! James and I rushed home, I packed my bag and he was off to pick up Caleb who would spend the day with Grammy instead of going to school.  At 5:26pm and 5:27pm, Caitlin and Courtney joined our family.  We have spent the last week in 2-3 hour increments consisting of diaper changes, feedings and sleeping (well the girls sleep).  Caleb has adjusted very well to his sisters, he loves to hold and kiss them and even reads and plays with them.  Having our little babies at home as made me realize how big Caleb has gotten.  Maybe I can find a way for our girls to stay little longer. 

 Caitlin Renee Wall: 1/10/11, 5:26pm, 6 lbs, 19.5 inches 



 Courtney Lynn Wall: 1/10/11, 5:27pm,  6 lbs 2 oz, 20.9 inches 


Proud Daddy & His Girls

Mommy & Daddy with our girls 

 Caitlin (L) & Courtney (R)

Courtney (L) & Caitlin (R)

Caitlin (L) and Courtney (R)

Caleb and Caitlin

Caleb and Caitlin

Caleb reading to Caitlin

Mommy @ 37 weeks, just a few days before the girls arrived

No comments: