4.18.2012

Caitlin & Courtney are 3 Months

Caitlin & Courtney, another month has passed which means you're 3 months old now.  Your 3rd month has been a busy one, you went on your first airplane ride to Portland, meeting your uncles, soon to be aunties, second cousins and great aunt and uncle.  You loved all the extra attention.  A day before you turned 3 months was your first day at daycare, mommy hoped that day would never come.  You have now been in daycare for a week and 3 days and have adjusted very well and I miss you (and your brother) while I'm working.  In just a week and half, big brother will start going to your daycare with you.  Next month you'll have your next well check but I know you are both over 10 lbs now, Courtney you seem to be a little taller than Caitlin.  Courtney loves to eat and doesn't like to be interrupted while eating 6 ozs every 3 hours during the day while Caitlin is still eating 4 ozs every 2.5 to 3 hours.  You still wear size 1 diapers but it won't be too much longer and are wearing size 3 month clothing.  You both are amazing sleepers, sleeping every night from about 8pm to 6am when mom wakes you up to get ready, this makes mommy extremely happy!  Caitlin you're our little chatterbox, love to cuddle and are laid back.  Courtney you're still our little thinker that wants to make sure everyone knows when you are hungry or not happy, you scream so loud I sometimes think I'll loose my hearing.  I'm so excited to see what changes and growing up you do in the next month!!




             

No comments: