6.30.2012

Mr. & Mrs. Bonner

It was a week ago today that Katie & Phil tied the knot.  We headed up to Portland for a long (short) weekend trip for the special occasion.  Caleb was the cutest ring bearer and James was a handsome groomsmen, it was such a wonderful trip seeing family and celebrating Katie & Phil.  I spent a lot of time thinking I can't believe that my baby brother is getting married!! It seems like just yesterday I was taking him to 7-11 and then I take a look at my own family and think I am a mommy of three wonderful kids and Caleb is getting so big.  He was so cute walking down the aisle and so serious about it, he practiced quite a few times when we were at the rehearsal the night before.  I was such a proud mommy when people told me he was so cute and did a good job.  Time seems to go by faster as you get older. Whatever happened to the days when I never though that summer break would come, now it's more like what my brother is old enough to get married and my son is going to kindergarten in a year.  Sunday Darrel stopped by in the morning before we caught our flight home and it was so fun to watch him trying to get Cait & Court roll over and crawl (he taught Caleb how to crawl too).  My brothers are all grown up and I am so proud of who they have become.  While Phil is beginning his life as a married man, Darrel is off to India next week to help children in an orphanage.  Children definitely have a special place in Darrel's heart, I see it whenever he is with my kids.  I am truly blessed and so thankful for my brothers, husband and of course my wonderful three. (Go to our flickr site for A LOT more pictures)




No comments: