On the house front, no work has been done for the last two weeks. Our friend and future neighbor saw the foreman the other day and he said that because of all of our upgrades at the design center, he got a change order that caused him to delete all of the old work orders and create new ones but it had to all go through corporate. James stopped by today and they finally have started working back on it, they were putting in the installation and should be putting up the sheet rock (is that how you spell it?) very soon.
7.10.2008
9 months old
I have come to the sad realization that my baby is growing up very quickly. The other day I noticed that Caleb wasn't really interested in his toys anymore, so I brought out some of his "older" toys and he started playing with them right now. After watching him for a little bit I came to the conclusion that he needs more toys that are targeted for older babies. I also had this shock when I went to the store the other day and saw a toy that I thought was good and the ages were 6 months + and i first thought aw Caleb is too young for that then I it hit me, my baby is almost 9 months old, that's only 3 months from being 1!! (Time to starting planning the big party) It was time that I started getting him toys that were targeted for "big kids". So, on the fourth of July we finally had a family day and after having lunch with our friends we headed off to babies r us and toys r us and got Caleb this really cool Tonka truck that he can push, walk behind or ride. So, Caleb can crawl all over the place now and he's getting in his first tooth FINALLY!! I'm so excited, I was getting worried because the "average" is 6 months and my son isn't just "average" he's got to be "above average". :) I know for sure that he has one tooth that has already popped up, but it's not very visible yet, I think that there are a few more teeth popping up but he won't let us see. I try to open his mouth up or put my finger in his mouth but he won't us, he'll shake his head no or put his tongue in the way or just keep his mouth close. He is already very stubborn, I don't know where he gets it from. :)
On the house front, no work has been done for the last two weeks. Our friend and future neighbor saw the foreman the other day and he said that because of all of our upgrades at the design center, he got a change order that caused him to delete all of the old work orders and create new ones but it had to all go through corporate. James stopped by today and they finally have started working back on it, they were putting in the installation and should be putting up the sheet rock (is that how you spell it?) very soon.
On the house front, no work has been done for the last two weeks. Our friend and future neighbor saw the foreman the other day and he said that because of all of our upgrades at the design center, he got a change order that caused him to delete all of the old work orders and create new ones but it had to all go through corporate. James stopped by today and they finally have started working back on it, they were putting in the installation and should be putting up the sheet rock (is that how you spell it?) very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE his Flash onesie! I remember when Carl and I had that realization that our little girl was growing up. We went out and got her new toys as well. It happens so quickly! She also didn't get her first teeth until about 9 months...and now she has 5. The doctor told us the later the better on teeth...apparently the teeth are stronger.
Post a Comment