7.15.2008

the walls have walls!!

Our house is finally making progress again, we went out to the house on Saturday and there were guys actually working on it and we met with our sales consultant who is giving us hope that we will be in our place before Sept. 1st which is a very good thing since if we aren't we'll be homeless. It seems as if there have been some delays in our house due to the new processes that Choice Homes, is putting into place. I think the biggest change is that their system now creates PO's but doesn't always cut them to the right vendor for the community. I asked our sales consultant if she could tell me if all of our PO's were cut but she couldn't tell me. I'm trying not to worry about it right now and know that it will all work out in the end. Sunday Caleb & I made a quick trip to the house so that I could take some pictures to share with you, so here they are.

Caleb's closestCaleb's window

i love the bar (window) between the kitchen and dinning room

the family room, i love the ceiling angles above the fireplace

the kitchen, the window in the front of the house

1 comment:

Marta said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see pics of the completed house!